Welcome to My Site
If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my early-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Please do not forget to read the latest national and International News in this site . I have also posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Are You Addicted to Facebook?
I believe you are if:
1. FB is your homepage or default browser
2. You read your FB three times a day, in the morning, in the afternoon and before your bedtime
3. You open FB when you feel depressed or bored
4. You read all the chatters including all ramblings of your friends and people you do not even know
5. You love hearing all the compliants, plans and gossips and pictures of people you do not even know
6. Last in my list ( but probably not in yours) you get withdrawal symptons, if there is problem with your PC and the internet is not available for more than 3 hours and FB is not available.
I know there are other symptoms, I had not listed, so please feel free to add to the above list.
Last but not least, if you are reading this blog, you are not only a FB book addict but also an Internet addict. Any way Happy Thanksgiving and may your life filled with abundance and blessings.