Welcome to My Site
If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my early-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Please do not forget to read the latest national and International News in this site . I have also posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Asian Parents One-Liner Jokes
I am an Asian Parent. Some of the following jokes I can identify with. Even if you are not an Asian Parent, take time to read this and smile. I hope this is a good read especially if you have a bad day.
1 Why you get C? Your not C-sian or B-sian you are A-sian.
2. No more Honey! Honey comes from B's.
3. You Sick? Become doctor heal yourself.
4. Facebook? Why don't you Face Book and study.
5. No son you can't learn Spanish, All they say is "C"
6. You cure Cancer? What about AIDS?
7. You have Sex? Why not use A-hole.
8. You get 94 percent on test Good Job. If you were trying to disappoint me.
9. Occupy Wall Street? Why not Occupy Library?
10. Your sister get B on math test. Congratulations you are my only child.
11. It's Saturday Night why aren't you studying?
12. You get C-Section why not A-bortion.
13. If you want a girlfriend make sure her parents are lawyers or doctors.
14. Son: "To Be or not To Be" Father: You get two B's and you out of house!