Welcome to My Site
If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my early-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Please do not forget to read the latest national and International News in this site . I have also posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!
Monday, May 6, 2013
Do You Agree or Disagree?
The following quotes attracted my attention recently.
1. Most Marriages are made in heaven.
2. If a man is still single when he turns 35, he is either gay or a really smart man.
3. There are as many battered husbands as battered wives in the US.
4. Money is the best source of happiness.
4. All of us are bisexual, since there is no one who is 100% hetero or homo sexual.
I will be glad to hear of your opinion. Do you agree or disagree?