Welcome to My Site
If this is your first visit, welcome! This site is devoted to my life experiences as a Filipino-American who immigrated from the Philippines to the United States in 1960. I came to the US as a graduate student when I was 26 years old. I am now in my early-80's and thanks God for his blessings, I have four successful and professional children and six grandchildren here in the US. My wife and I had been enjoying the snow bird lifestyle between US and Philippines after my retirement from USFDA in 2002. Please do not forget to read the latest national and International News in this site . I have also posted some of my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos in this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing on your copyrights. Cheers!
Thursday, May 9, 2013
A Milestone in My Blogging Activities
Today, I have reached a new milestone in my writing activities. I have attained close to 800, 000 Page Views in my blogs. My readers come from 173 countries.
I have ten blog sites. However only five are widely read. I started blogging in the summer of 2009.
I am proud to announce that as of today, I have reached my goal to have at least half a million viewers. As for the record here are the stats from my five sites totaling 796, 262. I hope to reach over a million readers* by the end of summer. Please help me attain my goal by continuing to read my blogs:
1. Life in US and in the Philippines, http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com 192, 759
2. Marinduque Awaits You, http://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com 189, 937
3. Marinduque, Paradise Island , http://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com 168, 763
4. Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort, http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com 126, 687
5. The Intellectual Migrant-Autobiography, http://theintelectualmigrant.blogspot.com 117, 946
The ten most popular articles ( title, date posted and page views are:
1. Boracay and the Regency Hotel ( 1/16/11), 16,588
2. Death Valley National Park( 2/1/10), 15,975
3. Chapter 4, My College Years ( 5/09/09), 12,033
4. Singkil and Tinikling Folk Dances ( 1/26/09), 11,911
5. Have You Eaten a Durian? (9/12/10), 10, 456
6. Lagen Island, El Nido Resort (11/23/10), 7,921
7. Cloyne Court, Excerpt 10 (9/22/11), 7,008
8. Japanese-American War in PHL ( 10/10/10), 6,821
9. Chapter 1, Childhood Memories ( 5/09/09), 6,160
10. Bellarocca Resort and Spa, MRQ ( 5/20/09), 5,946
* Actually I had attained very close to one million viewers today, If I include my 5 other blogs as follows:
1. Where the Heck is Marinduque, http://planningtovisitthephilippines.blogspot.com, 63,125 page views
2. Why Retire in the PHL, http://whyretireinthephilippines.blogspot.com, 46,197
3. I left My Heart in MRQ, http://marinduqueonmymind.blogspot.com, 45,088
4. Amazing and Sexy Images in the Internet, http://amazingimagesintheinternet.blogspot.com, 9,344 (started on 8/12)
5. My Autobiography-David Balleza Katague, http://davidbkatague.blogspot.com, 4,005 ( started on 12/12)
The total page views of the above five blogs is 167,754. If I add this to the 796,262 page views above. the total is 964,916, very close to 1 million views.
Please help support my blogs by also clicking on the ads. Thank you my dear readers! Good Day or Nite to All!